Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Best Seven Years!


It was seven years ago today that Doug and I were married in the Bountiful Temple, (pictured above). I have to say that it has literally been the best years of my life. I love Doug so much. He is an amazing man and in many ways he is my hero. He strives so hard to be better each day, and I really could not ask for anything more. He is a wonderful father too. He loves our kids more than anything, and they love him right back. You would think that the house was burning down the way they scream when he walks through the door! :)

If you would have told me seven years ago that Doug would have finished law school, become a bishop, we would be living in the South, and I would have three kids, I would have told you that you were crazy. But, here we are and I love my life. Thank you Doug for the best seven years! You are amazing and I am so grateful I am your wife! Here's to ETERNITY!

5 comments:

Georgi Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! We love you so much. And in all honesty I look up to the way that you treat eachother. You have your arguments, but nevertheless you still know how to appropriately talk to one another. Thanks for your example. Love ya!

Katy Beth said...

Happy Anniversary! I agree, ya'll are such a wonderful example to us all! I pray that Joey & I are just like you guys in 6yrs. And, I have to say, I think we're all glad you moved here. Yeah, we're in a league all our own here, but we're glad you decided to join us! We truely are blessed to know you.

Katina Angola said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What did yall do?

Bek said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Love ya!

Jeff and Cecilee said...

Lindsey you are so sweet and so cute I just want to cry right now! I love you and had so much fun seeing you and your adorable family. We need to plan our trips to Utah more often. Love ya, Cec