The name of this book is so fitting because I finished reading it just before dawn this morning! You other book fans may not agree, but I think this was the best out of the series! I loved it! I will not spoil it for any of you who have not read them, but lets just say you will not be disappointed. My friend Erin and I went to the book party on Friday night at Borders to get the book right at midnight. It was really funny to see how many people are addicted to these books. The only thing I could think of though is that I wish I had a talent for writing because Stephanie Meyer is set for life.
Merry Christmas!
7 months ago



8 comments:
I wish I could start reading it, but I am in the middle of The Host so I want to finish it first. It's so hard because EVERYONE is reading it around me...but I'm gonna stay strong and finish The Host. I'm jealous that you have already finished it though. I'm so excited to read it!
It was such an awesome book--and I loved every second of it--nothing better than a love story with vampires :)
I just finished it, and it was insane. It was so good I was sad to finish it.
ps this might sound seriously corny and it doesn't even matter anymore. But when you reminded me of the Cody incident it made me feel really bad (I know that wasn't your intention so don't feel bad) But I hope you know that I am sorry about all that drama!!!
That's not fair! I read them all first, I should have read the 4th one first too! I preordered mine from amazon, it isen't even here yet. :(
Ha ha no its not a big deal, but if I remember right it was totally my fault. And I don't know if I ever apologized. I know, I am so glad that I never have to go back to that stage again!
Pierce surprised me with the book as we were leaving for the beach! I'm reading it, whenever Pierce has something else to do, since I don't want him to feel left out. I really like it so far, can't wait to get to the end at the same time I never want it to end!
I'm glad you have the same guilty pleasure Linds. I was first on the list at the library, but only got it today because the books were on back order for some reason. I'm excited to start, but won't do so until tomorrow seeing as today is our anniversary. I get too sucked into those books, just like I did with Harry Potter. That wouldn't be fair on the anniversary.
Okay, so I read the first three. But, haven't read this one yet. I'm a little nervous to see how it turns out! EEKK!!!
Post a Comment