Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My new addiction

So, I hate to say it but I am a little addicted to the website, Craigslist. It is a site like e-bay, except that you can deal with everything locally. You just search the things for sale in your city. I have sold our TV, a dog run, formula, etc. And I love to buy things on their too! It is really nice because you never have to pay for shipping. You just meet the person because they usually live within a 15 mile radius! Of course we meet at a very public place, never our house, just for safety. So, if you havent heard of this website, check it out, you will love it!

3 comments:

Katy Beth said...

Isn't it great! I just found out about it, so I'm looking for houses on there now too. haha!

Laura said...

oh linds, when are you coming home? i miss you and need you! things are getting crazy here!

meg said...

Cutest lindsey diane!!

I am so sad I won't see you while you are in utah! I missed Jake's reception and heard you can't come tomorrow!
Linds, I haven't seen your blog for a while-you have the most beautiful little family! I cannot get over how darling your THREE kids are!! It's so funny because they all look so different from each other! They are precious! Tell Doug hi for us-I love you sweet friend!