Brielle as a mermaid fairy? We don't know where she came up with it either, but it really was just a mermaid costume with wings!
Benson the fireman who absolutely loved his helmet and would not take it off!
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Mahatma Gandhi
11 comments:
Hey Lindsey. It's great to hear from you! Your family is adorable. Glad to hear things are going well for you.
Alice is only a nickname and it stuck by way of the blogosphere. I didn't want to have private blog but wanted some sort of anonymity. My worst fear is that one of my clients will google me and find my life. So with that, Alice is my blog name ;)
Blogs are such a fun way to keep in touch with people. I will definitely be back ;)
They all look sooooo cute! I LOVE the mermaild fairy. Cute Kids!
Linds! They are so darling! I need to see them in person! They are so cute and getting big so fast!
A mermaid fairy! I love it!
I love all of their costumes! I love Halloween time because all the little kids look so adorable in their costumes...your little ones especially! I miss you guys too!
Lve those costumes--and it's never too late to see these cute little tykes in their costumes!! love it
Very cute! Piper wanted to be a mermaid, along with a million other things!
They were too adorable!!
oh too cute! Brielle looks darling, benson is just going to be a heart breaker and parker is too cute for words. He is such a chunk. I do want to squeeze him but I am not sure I could lift him. 8) Hey, taylor is gaining weight. He was a whopping 15 pounds. That is good for saying he was so sick when he was an infant. I miss you guys.
Benji was Frankenstien and hated every minute of it. I guess my kid has no imagination at all. That was a cute idea to make Parker be Benson's fire dog.
They are adorable!! Love the mermaid fairy!
Post a Comment