I told Brielle to get dressed so we could go to the store. She came out in this. Did it stop us? NO way. Wierd looks at the grocery store are no match for my Brielle's independence! It makes me love her even more.
P.S. Doesnt the Ballet move look great?!



17 comments:
I love a little spicy girl! I have one of my own :) You tell brielle that I think her oufit is Rockin!--and the ballet moves are perfection :)
I love it-- I love it even more that you let her... That is great, you is so cute!!
Gotta love the independence! And good for you! I know so many Mom's that wouldn't let them go out like that. I love it! Btw, the ballet moves are awsome! She's well on her way to Prima Ballerina status!
Oh I love it when you see little kids that have obviously dressed themselves (and I love the parents that let them). They feel good about themselves, why should we ruin that right?! Too cute!
LOVE IT!!! She is such a doll.
Mark it in the journal....mom loosened up! Congrats.
Now rewind 2 kids ago, and try not to hear "I told you so".
Isn't it so much easier on the dark side?
I love it, Kambri is the same way. Today she wore a dress with dora jammies undereath and a differnt top over her dress. I love her ballet move too!
She mixes stripes with plaids very well in my opinion, I for sure couldn't do it! Some days you just have to pick your battles right! She looks darling no matter what!
She reminds me of someone....DOUG! I used a different word for him rather than than independent:)- I'm sure Marsha could make the same claim for Lindsey. How about it Marsha?
I didn't mean to be anonymous! Sorry...
Ha! That is to cute!! What a great outfit!
Brielle is so cute that she can pull off any look. She looks fantastic to me. I think she should take advantage of her youth and wear whatever she wants. It's cute now. Later though, she'll be the crazy neighbor lady down the street. By the way, I have a blog now. You should check it out.
I let Benji "express himself" all the time. I was told it was good parenting. Sometimes I just think its being insane.
Joey wore batman pajamas and mittens to WalMart this week.
I hear ya.
All right, two things...when are you coming over? This week is bad, uh duh. Will it ever be a good time for us to be productive? So just bring Doug over for games instead.
And...your yard is huge! Serious soccer field.
Your sweet children are just so adorable! Love the boots! Glad to see that you guys are doing well! Mike says hi. :)
Lindsay! I found your blog on the Prisbey's. We have wondered what has happened to you guys! What a darling family!!
Look at all these comments Linds! You have quite the following!! :) So today for the first time Grace brought me a skirt she wanted me to put on her. It was so funny, I had no idea it would start so young!
Post a Comment