



What can mean fall more than visiting a pumpkin patch? The other night for FHE some friends invited us to a local pumpkin patch. It was so cute, they had horses and goats and ponies you could pet, and of course pumpkins for the picking! The kids LOVED the animals, especially the horses, neigh! After pumpkin hunting we went to Brusters, a local ice cream shop where I had the tastiest Carmel Apple Pie ice cream ever! You know how I feel about ice cream and this was heavenly! It was so funny, when we were at the window ordering our ice cream, the kids were playing around and then next thing I knew Benson was climbing up on this bench with this older couple. He sat right in between them and I think he was trying to get their ice cream! A kid after my own heart!



13 comments:
Benson is Awesome, Benji is excited about playing with him on MOnday!
I can't believe how big Parker is getting! Time flies way too fast! Nauvoo next summer????? THink about it!
Oh how cute! Benson is so funny! He just gave that older couple a memory to talk about the next morning hehe :-) I love his big smile on the fourth picture too! Your kids are adorable (and so is Briley, Emma, Allie and...well, I don't kow who the baby is, because it doesn't look like Parker..??)But they're all cute and I want one!
We had a blast! We're so glad you could come! Haha...Benson was so funny! Before anyone knew it he was just there.
Hey Ashley! The baby is mine, Livvy. You probably can't tell because she has a bib on & ice cream all over her face haha! You'll have one before you know it. It's great, so look forward to it!
How fun! I love fall activity's! That looks like such a fun pumpkin patch. You are making me crave that ice cream...yummy!
So cute... Fall is the best time of year. How Cute.
Wow these pumpkin patches have so much fun stuff to do. And I have never heard of that kind of ice cream, yummy! Cute pics!
Linds,
I could honestly kidnapp that kid. Benson is seriously the cuttest thing to walk this earth. (well, minus doug.8) I love his personality too. I really want to come out and visit. Hey, I think I just might. I love you guys.
I love this time of year, and all of the fun festivities! I love that Benson was trying to nab some ice cream--so cute!
Got the link to your blog from McKayla...so dang cute. Your kids are addorable. It is so hard to believe everyone is all grown up and has kids....Time really flies! I am glad we bumped into you..internet is great! -M
http://krisandmiranda.blogspot.com
Guess its that time of year. cute little kids! I am excited to see you in a few weeks! Woohoo!
What a good looking family! We love you guys! Hope to catch up agains sometime soon. Doug, I miss you my good friend. I hope you are well. Jared
How cool is Benson?! That is so funny. Don't you just love pumpkin patches? Your kids look adorable!
Post a Comment