My little baby is so big! On Tuesday night he had his first taste of something other than Nutramigen! We decided now that he is a little over 5 months old that he could use a good taste of rice cereal. We sat him up in the high chair, and he thought it was great! I don't know how much he really swallowed, but every time I would bring the spoon up to his mouth he would laugh. We love our little Parker. He is the best baby in the world. He NEVER cries! He is always laughing and happy, he can sleep anywhere even through super decibel noise, and he sleeps about 9-10 hours through the night!. He is strong and healthy and he is very laid back, and he is soo snuggly! I really think the Lord knew what he was doing blessing me with such an easy going baby admist a lot of crazy days! We love you Parker!
P.S. I think the last picture actually looks like me!



9 comments:
5 months old is so great. They are big enough to be highly entertaining, yet small enough to still be cuddly.
He is getting big! That's a fun age also, they can't get around much but can do just enough on their own.
oh my heck. You I just got done feeding taylor (yes, at 11:00 at night)rice cereal with apple juice in it. I grabbed the camera because I thought it would make a cute blog. So when I post my pictures I wasn't copying you. 8) Parker is such a cute boy. He is a carbon copy of you. Give him a week and he will be wolfing down that cereal. I have had Taylor on it since about 3 months and the bib ate most, but now he just snarfs it down. I miss you guys.
He does look like you. He really is a good mix. You never see that (at least not in this house). Linds, I love the fact that you have "Highway to the Dangerzone" on you playlist. That's some good stuff. This song makes me want to go drive my car really fast. It's a minivan for crying out loud. Now that's the dangerzone.
Seriously Linds, your kids are so darling. Also, I love their names. I have been noticing names since I am in the market. I love the ones you guys have chosen!
Oh he is such a cutie! He has changed so much from when you guys were visiting...good thing for blogs to keep me up-to-date!
Hey. I don't have your email. LOL So I'll reply here. What was going on on Saturday? I never know anything. We did go to the pumpkin patch on Saturday, and then to my church on Sunday.
Could Parker be any cuter? And by the way I love that pic of your three kids "My little Darlins" That is so sweet. See you soon!!! I do love saying that!
Lucky duck!!! I am not even going to start with my sleepless nights :) But I still love my girls! So Kamree will not have anything to do with a spoon but she drinks her rice cereal. Atleast it goes down!
Post a Comment