Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Prima Ballerina!



This is Brielle practicing first position!

I really don't think I could have hand picked a more girly daughter in the world! Anything that has to do with dancing, princesses, or pink, she loves it! Earlier this year we had signed her up for wee-ball. Needless to say, she hated it. She cried every game about being too hot and sweaty, and she just wanted to go home. So we thought we would try her in dance class and see what happened. It is amazing that you can have such an opposite reaction from one kid! She LOVES ballet class! She has a grin on her face the whole time and practices all her dance moves when we get home. She has a great teacher, Ms. Amy, and wants to be just like her. It is so fun to have found something she really enjoys, and she is just so cute in a tutu!

10 comments:

... said...

I can't wait to have a little girl of my own and I hope she a very much a girly girl. Brielle is such a cutie. How fun to have your own little ballet dancer dancing around the house!

Toni said...

I love love love ballet class! I just put Piper in it a few weeks ago, it's so darling. (She has the same pink leotard too!)

Brielle is better at first position than Piper though, she'd rather twirl around staring at herself in the mirror.. LIndsey with a girl in ballet, who would have guessed? So cute.

Unknown said...

So glad that you posted a picture of the little ballerina...all girls look so ADORABLE in ballet gear.

And I am even more happy that Brielle is loving ballet.

One Happy Family said...

Simply precious! Brings back memories for me when I took ballet classes ... I'd go home and play outside in my leotards.

Georgi Family said...

She is so so so cute. I wish she was hear with brinley. Brinley is the same way. At soccer she wines and says she isn't getting the ball and she is tired. But at dance she loves it and feels like a princess. I miss you guys.

Kara said...

She is so darling, I love her cute little outfit! I think I am going to put Kambri in dance or tumbling soon. I love having a girly girl its so fun.
ps your Dad came by our house today passing out his flyers:)

Katy Beth said...

Girl after my own heart! Next up is Figure Skating! lol

~adelle said...

So pretty in pink. I bet she is a great little dancer. Just wait until she is on stage dancing around in a costume. I bet it will make you cry.

Maybe you could help her with some choreography? I know you can put together some good moves... "Go, go ,go, Joseph!"

I am soooooo looking forward to putting Libby into ballet. She has been dancing since her first breath. :) It is the best thing about having girls!

Sharstin said...

how cute is that? I love the outfit!! I bet she is loving every second of it--how fun!

Katina Angola said...

She is one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen!