Thursday, November 20, 2008

My life is never dull



This is what Brielle did with her lunch instead of eating it. She made a ham face (notice the eyes, nose, and mouth, they are hard to see but they are proportionate with the face), a grape and string cheese body, cheese cracker legs, and carrot arms. Pure Creativity! And I know after all my posts you are wishing you had a 4 1/2 year old with a fantastic imagination and love for life huh?

10 comments:

Georgi Family said...

I love brielle! Brinley is sitting here next to me when I pulled up your blog and she started laughing her head off. Too cute!

Jamie Hadlow said...

That's pretty dang creative! I love that you take pictures of these things to show later. So cute!

Katina Angola said...

She is sooooo fun!

Kenzie said...

She is so cute!!! I bet she is fun all the time.

Katy Beth said...

She's just too adorable. I love how each kid has it's own, very distict personality!

Kara said...

I'm glad you told us what the ham was because I was a little worried about the purple food:) Ha ha she is so cute, I bet she is a blast.

Sharstin said...

that is awesome!! I love the creativity! who doesn't like to play with their food right?

Critt & Britt said...

That has got to be one of the cutest things I've seen. Doesn't their creativity just blow you away. I love that little girl of yours.

Sarah said...

Linds,

I super miss your children. Can you just send them my way for a day or two..... We love you guys and hope to see you soon.

Sarah

cally said...

Did she eat the poor dude?