Well, long story short my camera busted so I cant post pictures, all three kids have been way sick. Parker has had two ear infections in which we have tried two different antibiotics which didn't work and so he has had to have two rounds of heavy duty antibiotic shots! Poor kid! Brielle and Bens have had a bacterial infection called Microplasm that settled in their lungs. So between nightime wakings, antibiotics, breathing treatments, cough medicine and being quarantined to our house for a week I have not had time to blog. But we are all alive which I am grateful for. Here are a few updates:
Parker: We took him to the doctor and he weighs 20.6 lbs! What in the world! He is my biggest kid by far, but I absolutely love all his rolls. He is almost crawling and is only seven months old. The other two didn't even attempt til they were at least 9 mo. He does the army crawl to get everywhere! I need to baby proof my house again for sure! He is still the best baby ever and never cries, even with 2 ear infections he has been a happy camper.
Benson: Well Benson is still Benson. He was standing on the dresser the other day and fell and busted his lip open. It was bleeding everywhere! Does that surprise anyone? I wish I had a camera so I could post picts. He is all boy . His new favorite thing to do is to help me clean up. To do this he cleans things up and then throws them in the garbage. It doesnt matter what it is, it all ends up inthe trash. So funny.
Brielle: She is still my great little helper. I really don't know what I would do without her. She is always keeping an eye on her brothers for me, or feeding parker his bottle. She plays the motherly role great. I am going to be really sad when she goes to Kindergarten. We went the other day to get our haircut and she kept saying, "Mom I really love being a girl so I can do girl dates!" I am so happy to have her as my little girl!
Well, that is the update for us. I will post again soon, but until we get our new camera for Christmas I will be posting only picts taken by others!
Merry Christmas!
9 months ago



7 comments:
Linds,
I'm glad you all are feeling a little better. I still can't believe Benson standing on the dresser!!! Arghhhh!!!! Talk about scare you half to death. Anyway, I love the pics you sent me. Last night I installed them on a digital keychain for your mom for Christmas. Love ya, Sarah
Gosh, Lindsay, I hope everyone is getting better.
I hope everyone is feeling better that is no fun! I can't believe he weighs 20lbs that is crazy. Bennett weighs 20 too and I am so stoked becuase he is way past what Kambri was at this age!
I'm so sorry your kids have been sick! That is no fun at all, for both them and mom. Your kids are so dang cute! I hope everyone feels much better soon!
I cant believe parker is crawling. I was so excited that bryson is sitting. hmmm, maybe it is a good thing you don't live hear. It might hurt brysons self esteem.:) I hope everyone gets feeling better soon. Good luck camera hunting. I just bought me one yesterday for my christmas. :) You should look at it. It is a canon powershot SX110IS at walmart. It is amazing! I love it.
Oh no!! Sorry you guys have been so sick. Ear infections are no fun. I remember those days when Ethan had 11 within 6 months, thank goodness for tubes!!
I'm glad that you all are feeling better now!
Poor things! Let me know if you need anything & I hope things get better soon!
Post a Comment