
So a couple of weekends ago Doug and I were able to go on a real date. The law firm he works for paid for us to go to a dinner that celebrated those attorneys that have been practicing law for over 50 years. The founding partner of his firm was honored that night so we were invited! It was so fun, we got all dressed up and went to the art emporium for a buffet dinner and a live band. It was a real black tie affair! We had a great time together, and I think the last time I got to where a fancy dress was on our cruise 7 and 1/2 years ago! It was so fun!
6 comments:
Wow! I love to get all dressed up. I haven't done that since high school. I love your dress too! You guys look great.
I'm glad you got to go on a date and have some fun! With all the sick kids, it sounds like you could have used a break. And the best part is someone else paid for it!
How fun! I love to dress up! It is fun to get looking pretty and fancy. It is also nice to have some ALONE time with your man.
I have planned a huge Christmas Charity Ball for this coming Saturday. It is a fancy black tie event! I can't wait! The whole thing got started because I wanted to dress up! :)
You look so pretty! Isn't it nice to have a date night once in a while?! I bet it's even more rare for you guys because you live so far away from family. Dressing up like that does sound like fun. I haven't done that in so long either!!!
You guys look great!! that is so much fun to be able to dress up and go out with your hubby!
Good for you. You two deserve a night out and many more!!! Thanks for the Christmas card and present. i am sad not to come see you and your fam on christmas eve in my new PJ's. We have some great memories don't we. Merry Christmas!!! I love you guys.
Post a Comment