Thursday, February 12, 2009

How do you know?

How do you know if you make the right choice on big decisions? I don't know about you but I think the biggest decision you will make in your life is who you will marry. It takes so much dating, courting, fasting, prayer, and of course love. Well folks I can say without a doubt that I made the most absolute, positive, wonderful, life changing decision when I chose to marry Doug. He is my perfect match. He makes me a better person every day, and more than that, I know he loves me more than anything else. He has been such a huge support to me over the past few weeks. He is willing to do anything he can to help me and make me feel better. I love him so much and I am so grateful for him. Thanks Doug for being my best friend. I included a picture just to show how much he has been doing. He is cleaning the bathrooms. I know, I am pretty lucky.

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Linds, I have been thinking about you! I am so glad you are doing well, and Doug is such a great guy! He was really lucky to get you too...

Katy Beth said...

Aw..now that is a true sign of a good husband! You both are so amazing!

Unknown said...

I wonder who taught him to clean like that?:) You both chose wisely!

Georgi Family said...

man....my brother is hot! 8) I agree with my mom. I think too that you complete eachother. Doug is just an amazing man and you are just an amazing woman.

Unknown said...

He can come and clean my bathrooms anytime.

And, I want you to know that I have only "wiped down" your bathrooms once years ago, but if I ever do it again I expect a really nice blog post :)

One Happy Family said...

You and me both Lindsey! It's nice to have a perfect match isn't it?

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Awww what a wonderful post :) I would agree, the man you choose to marry with mean all the difference in how life will be. Doug is awesome and we love him so much! YEAH for good men! :-D

Katina Angola said...

I Agree He is a keeper!

Sharstin said...

Doug is awesome--and so are you! you guys are a great couple

Kenzie said...

I am glad you are happy :) Doug is prob. thinking the same thing about you!

Marla said...

Glad you are so happy! :) Dan does all the cleaning! LOL Isn't it great?

Critt & Britt said...

What a Man, What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man! I know your singing along. Seriously he is great and he is also very lucky to have you my dear.