"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Mahatma Gandhi
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Tennessee
There are not many places in the world that allow you to do two oppostie activities in one week. First, the kids played in the snow and built snowmen... Then they rode their bikes and flew kites in 65 degree weather a week later. Isn't the South great?
Looks so wonderful!!! I bet it is so fun to experience a different place. I wish I was so brave. :) I bet the kids love being outside! Utah winters are LONG!!!
Oh Linds your kids are so cute, it looks like fun. I am glad you like it there. one day my husband is going to move us and I hope it is some where great!!!
I am so jealous. I need to get out of utah. The winters here are tooo long and they are tooo depressing. Just when I thought it was going to warm up.... BANG....a snowstorm came and dropped 9 inches. The snow was melting too. THere was grass everywhere. 8( Hey, I want to see more pictures of parker. You should email them to me or put them on your blog. He is a doll.
I can't believe TN got that much snow...I do miss the "no snow thing" in TN, but I guess that doesn't happen anymore. We miss you guys, gload your home and feeling better, when is your next trip to Utah???
Is that Parker? He's gotten BIG! What a cutie. We enjoyed the warm weather too, but being outside so much turned into a sinus infection for me. Lots of stuff out there blooming even though I didn't know it.
9 comments:
Looks so wonderful!!! I bet it is so fun to experience a different place. I wish I was so brave. :) I bet the kids love being outside! Utah winters are LONG!!!
Oh Linds your kids are so cute, it looks like fun. I am glad you like it there. one day my husband is going to move us and I hope it is some where great!!!
Isn't this spring weather do die for?? It was 72 yesterday and I was loving every minute of it. I just hope Spring comes soon!
I am so jealous. I need to get out of utah. The winters here are tooo long and they are tooo depressing. Just when I thought it was going to warm up.... BANG....a snowstorm came and dropped 9 inches. The snow was melting too. THere was grass everywhere. 8( Hey, I want to see more pictures of parker. You should email them to me or put them on your blog. He is a doll.
I can't believe TN got that much snow...I do miss the "no snow thing" in TN, but I guess that doesn't happen anymore. We miss you guys, gload your home and feeling better, when is your next trip to Utah???
Brandon's grandma always tells us about your crazy weather there. I'm glad they got to have some warm fun weather. Hope you are feeling ok!
We went to Reno, Nevada once in June and got to go sledding in snow for a couple of hours then went to swim in Tahoe for the next couple of hours.
Didn't you love it? I loved the snow, as did Ethan, and the day off of work. Then I loved the wonderful weather. Now it's raining! LOL Crazy.
Is that Parker? He's gotten BIG! What a cutie. We enjoyed the warm weather too, but being outside so much turned into a sinus infection for me. Lots of stuff out there blooming even though I didn't know it.
Post a Comment