A few days ago we got to dog sit for the day. Our neighbors wanted to bring there little puppy over for the kids to play with, so we decided to dog sit while they were at work. Needless to say all three of the kids were excited when this cute little puppy showed up. For those of you who don't know, I like animals, but I never want to have a pet. ( I know my kids are deprived) But, I was actually glad when the dog came over to entertain the kids. They dropped him off about 8:30, and my kids only came inside to eat lunch, and they were outside the rest of the day. He was actually a great puppy too. He never barked, and was so sweet with the kids, even when Benson pulled his tail! Brielle decided to name him Kiddlip. I know, what a name right? He was great though. The only problem is that now the kids ask me if they can ever have a puppy! I won't give in, but IF I ever did, this would be my type of dog. Look how cute he is!



Here is little Parker all screened in wishing he was outside with the kids too!
3 comments:
I WANT that dog...so cute!
HOw cute is that little puppy! you do have the yard for a little dog Linds :)
AAAH poor Parker! I think he is the deprived one!
Post a Comment