A couple of weeks ago my mom flew out to Tennessee for a friendly visit to celebrate mine and Brielle's birthdays. I had to drive to Nashville to pick her up and when I did guess who was with her? MY SISTER! I haven't seen her since August, but we pretty much talk on the phone everyday. I really miss her and so when she showed up at the airport, I was very surprised. They had planned it for weeks and didn't say a word! I was so thrilled. We had such a good time together, just staying up late talking, going shopping, working on projects, and of course visiting the Smokey Mountains. At the end of there stay I had to drive them back to Nashville to fly home, so we made a girls trip of it!! I had some friends watch the boys while the girls drove out there and toured around Nashville and went shopping, and of course out to dinner. My mom was then sweet enough to get a hotel room for the night for the four of us! It was a blast! I love my mom and sister so much. They had to sacrifice a lot of time and money to get here and I miss them already!
Here are the pictures of the fun!

I locked my keys in the car when we went to the Smokey Mountains and this is the park we found as we were waiting for the locksmith!

Here is my mom with the kids by the Old Mill restaurant where we ate lunch. If you want REAL southern food, this is the place to go!

Parker loves his mommy!

Brielle the poser!

My sweet sister and the kids! Brielle and Benson LOVED all the attention!

Here is Benson feeding the ducks at the park, that kid has no fear.

This is our trip in Nashville. This cafe has animals that look real and make noises, and Brielle was terrified. She only smiled for the picture.

Who doesn't want ther picture with a big smiling shark?

Brielle found a fancy off-roading machine, I think it only cost $10,000.
7 comments:
Sounds like a blast. I sure love that family of yours. Don't you miss the good old Lake Powell days?
So much fun! I am glad they got to come and visit. Sisters are the best...Mom's are too! There are lots of great things do to out in your neck of the woods!
That looks like fun!!! Mom's are the best, and you look like you are agreat one.. Like mother like daughter :)
Albert and I loved the rainforest Cafe. Benji wasnt thrilled by it and when the Gorillas came on he stuck his head in Albert's side and wouldnt look at them
That is so exciting and sweet of them. I bet they miss you and your family so much. Nashville is a fun place to visit, we went to the zoo last time we were there. You should check it out if you haven't yet. You look super cute!
Looks like fun!! We went to the Rainforest cafe when we went to Disney world last summer. Ethan was a tad nervous also, but I thought it was cool!
I love the love and relationship you have for your mom and sister. I sometimes wish my mom and I were closer. What a blessing it is to have such a friend in a mother.
Post a Comment