Thursday, September 3, 2009

Old Faithful, a wonder of the world!

I have been meaning to post these pictures forever, and now I am finally getting around to it. When we went to Utah we got to make a stop in Yellowstone to see the famous geyser Old Faithful! I love Yellowstone, and the kids LOVED Old Faithful!


Some of the cousins in front of the Geyser!
I love these little kiddos, and don't mind me, I have just been camping for 5 days without a shower!
Bens with my cute little niece Madi!
This is where Parker liked to be best, right on Grandpas shoulders!

2 comments:

The Steel's said...

How fun, I love Yellowstone, it is such a perfect family vacation. I love the picture of you and your cute kiddos. Hope you are feeling good!

Unknown said...

I have never been...I am going to put it on my list for my next trip out west.

So cool! And I love the photo of you and the kids. It will be a keeper.