Thursday, November 15, 2007

Here Comes #3


We just wanted to share our exciting news that we are expecting a baby!!! I am about 4 months along and due on Doug's birthday, May 4th! We are thrilled. It is a little sooner than we had anticipated, but we can't wait. My belly is getting more round by the day and I think that my body just gave out this third time around because it knew just what to do. We get to find out what we are having in about 4 more weeks so we will let everyone know via this blog site! Brielle is so excited to be a big sister again, and she is convinced that we are having a girl. Benson has no clue and I think it will be quite the shocker for this mama's boy! We are so happy to continue our little Rose family and we will keep the updates coming.

13 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats!!

Bek said...

We're so excited for you! We sure wish we were closer so we could see you more often! Maybe some day. We love you guys!

Chelsy said...

Congrats again, we are so excited for you guys!

Natalie said...

YYEEAAA!!! How exciting! Linds, that is such exciting news! I already can't wait to see pictures. I hope you have been feeling okay. You are going to have three kids! I can't believe it! Congrats!

Toni said...

OH my gosh! Congrats Linds! That is so exciting! Makes me feel better that after two you are still willing to have another, cause I am pretty nervous for number two (due Jan). That is way exciting. -Toni

One Happy Family said...

Congratulations! I hope you are doing well and not experiencing the morning/all day sickness you had with the other two. I'm 36 wks. and ready to have this baby. I wish you all the best in the coming months!

Sharstin said...

Yeah for another little Rose! congrats! I loved seeing your kids in their costumes--they looked so cute!

Georgi Family said...

Lindsey this is so fun. I never knew that you had this blog page. I will visit more often. Congrats again on the baby. Love you guys.

Georgi Family said...

oh... by the way, you are disgustingly talented. WOW! I can't believe that you just threw those fire trucks together. You are amazing. Doug is pretty lucky.

Unknown said...

So, here's my comment...what can I say that I haven't already said?

This is my initial thought after rereading all of your entries with their comments. I wonder if after this baby#3, you will slow down on all of your amazing creativity. For some reason, I don't think that is going to happen.

I am going to have three in school and you are going to have three at home and still put me to shame with your costume making + cookie baking projects. WOW!

Plus, I know your kids are still ALL going to have a bath EVERY day. And, I will be proud of you as I simultaneously let myself off the hook while trying to focus on the fact that no one should compare themselves to other people.

But, really, you know that your family is blessed to have you, and it's no wonder my kids would move in with you without a minute's thought.

I just hope that I get to hold that baby lots and lots. It's so exciting!

Alicia said...

Its kuppy! Congrats! I can't believe you are number 3 that is so exciting!!

meg said...

yay linds!! We are so excited for you and doug! it's so hard to believe that you are on number three! I want so badly to keep up so I'm praying for twins next :) You are wonderful and I love getting updates on your sweet family!

Summer said...

Hey Doug and Lindsey! I found you via Bek's blog, and so excited to get to see what's going on in the Rose family! Yeah for #3! Congratulations! I can't believe how fast your family is growing. Brielle is a supermodel, and have I even seen Benson? holy cow, we need to see you guys more often... yeah for blogs though, eh?