I know it has been forever since I have blogged, but sometimes life is life right? Things have been pretty busy around our house and now I am just going to update the fun stuff. On October 19th we found out that Doug passed the Tennessee Bar Exam!! Yeah! It was a great relief. Now the key is to find the right job for the future. We also celebrated Bensons ONE YEAR birthday on October 20th! I can't belive that my baby is one year old. He is the cutest thing ever. He walks everywhere and is into everything. He has had four bloody lips in the past three weeks, and is such a boy. We love him! These pictures were taken at the little birthday party we had. My mother in-law Lyda and my sister in-law Kim were out visiting just in time to celebrate with us. It was so fun. I only made a little cake this year for Benson to dig into, and I chose Thomas because all boys should love trains right? I know it is not professional, but it is the best this ex-cookie decorator could do. He had a great time getting really messy and I think Brielle loved it just as much as he did.
Merry Christmas!
7 months ago



3 comments:
Yeah Doug!
I can't believe Benson is so big! What a cutie! Linds, I think your cake is darling, much better than I could do. I'm so glad you got a new camera (or fixed yours?) so we can see picts.
and about the cake.....You are just insane. I could never in my life decorate a cake like that. Even if I tried it would have come out looking like thomas the train got in a little fender bender. 8)
Congrats Doug!
Post a Comment