I found this picture of Doug when we were at the filming of the Work and the Glory. I love this picture of him and I like to think is is just what he would look like if we lived back in the Pioneer days. Life would have been much more simple back then, but I am definitely glad that I live today where modern conveniences make life much easier.
Merry Christmas!
9 months ago



4 comments:
That is a great picture. What a great opportunity to be in that show and sorta see how it was. I am so glad I was not a pioneer.
Doug looks fierce!
I love it!
Love it Doug. Looks like you'd be right at home on the frontier.
Linds,
I've been out of the whole blogging world for the last month or more. The kids and I were in Utah for almost 4 weeks, and then we've been sick. I can relate to ya sister, sittin' on the couch feeling sorry for myself last week while the kids ran around playing and coughing. You guys are such a cute couple, I love your blog about how much you and Doug love and care for each other. You two are the best. We love you!
Post a Comment