Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Princess


So, I am sitting here at the computer and it is midnight and I am thinking to myself why am I blogging and not sleeping!? I know the kids will be up throughout the night, but I have not had a single second to be on the computer this week and so here I am. Everyone in the house is sleeping but me. It is quiet and so I decided to blog. I feel like life has been crazy around here. We have been house hunting and that takes up a lot of time. I am ready to move out and start life in a home and hopefully it is sooner than later. I only have 13 more weeeks until the baby arrives and we definately need a place before then. I also wanted to post pictures of my cute kids. Especially Brielle. I think that she has been jipped on my last blog entries because none of them include her. I took this picture of Brielle to go along with my funny story for the day. Here it is. This morning I was combing Brielle's hair and when I was done she looked at me and said, "MomI wish you were as beautiful as me." I agreed with her and just had to chuckle to myself. I really don't think I have to worry about her self esteem! The bad part about it is that I can't even say that she gets her beauty from me!

4 comments:

Laura said...

i just love the funnythings kids say! And you are beautiful!

Sharstin said...

She is hilarious Linds! I love all the things kids say!

Unknown said...

That girl looks just like her dad...you will have to tell doug that he is a beautiful bishop!

Bek said...

What a funny story! Lily is the same ways, they definitely don't have self esteem issues at this age. Your friend Laura is right, you are beautiful Linds!