Well, here I am finally getting caught up on my blog. We have only been back from Utah for about 3 weeks now, I know I am doing really good. But I wanted to capture the highlights of the trip more for me than for anyone so I will remember the great time we had. The first Saturday that we were there we got to be in the South Weber Days parade for my dad who is a state legislator. It was a great time and the kids loved waving and cheering for their grandpa! Then that night we were able to celebrate our 7th anniversary by going to the Bountiful temple! It is the temple we were sealed in seven years ago and it was so neat to be there again. Below our the highlights of the trip that I actually captured on camera, happy reading!
5 comments:
fun fun Linds! you guys packed it all in on your trip! I am just glad I got to see you guys a few times! luv ya!
How fun, sounds like you had a packed trip. I'm glad that you got to have a little re-union with your fam. Thats the best. Cute pics!
Linds, looks like a fun eventful trip. I am sad I didn't get to see you much, but hopefully next time we can go to lunch or something. So on the updated blog list it is actually kind of a pain to set up, but is very worth it. Just go to customize and then go to add a new gadget. Then go to blog list and enter in all the links you have and it just does it all automatically. LOVE IT! Let me know if you have any questions.
asteel527@yahoo.com
It was so fun to see you guys and meet sweet baby Parker. It looks like you had a wonderful time back "home" and kept yourselves very busy. I'm glad you guys made it home safe too! Can't wait until you come back and we have another family get together. :)
What a great vacation. It is funny to think of our Utah spots as vacation destinations, but they totally are! I bet it was a busy and fun trip back home...
Post a Comment