The first Sunday we were there we were able to bless Parker. My dad is the Bishop of a singles ward and Doug's dad is one of his counselors, so we decided to bless him on their ward. Needless to say the singles were a little shocked at how loud sacrament meeting was with all the kids, but they said they loved hearing all those little voices again. My sister in law Missy blessed her little baby Taylor that same day, and it was a great experience to share that with them. After the blessing we had a little get together with family and friends at my in-laws house! You know us Mormons, we can never have a function without having food!!

Our little Family

Parker with Grandma Lyda and Grandpa Larry

Parker with Grandma and Grandpa Dee

The three new babies!

My favorite Great Grandma Burton (for those of you who know the story she is the one who had the dream about me!)
3 comments:
Hey Linny Lu, Parkers blessing really was great. I loved getting to spend time with your whole family. Critt and I were talking about how when we are with you guys it feels like you've never gone. I guess thats the sign of the best of friends. I have to admit that you have my interest peaked about Grandma Burtons story. You'll have to fill me in.
You'll have to update me on this story as well. Sounds like a neat story.
I'm sure it was a great day! Too bad we couldn't come up for that. Such a cute boy.
Post a Comment