Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pajama TIME!


A couple of weeks ago I let Brielle invite all her little girl friends over for a pajama party. She has been begging me to do this for months and I finally decided that it was time for her to have some fun. My good friend said I must have been on something to invite six little 4 and 5 year olds over for a party, but it was a blast! They came over about 6:30 and I started out by giving all of them their own party supply bag. (They are the cute green Hello Kitty bags shown in the picture.) Inside they had paper, crayons, a ball, and lots of snacks. Our first activity was to color princess pictures, what little girl doesn't love that. Then we played a game of hot potato with our balls. Then we moved on to the movie portion of the night, where we watched the new Ariel movie and ate our snacks, and popcorn, and by Brielle's request everyone got a Capri-Sun to drink. After the movie was over we ended the night with a good round of painting toe-nails. that was a little interesting to make all the girls sit still until they dried. :) The girls parents then came and picked them back up around 9:30. I am not crazy enough to have them all spend the night! They are still a little young for that. To say that brielle loved the night is an understatement. She still talks about it like it happened yesterday. I love that little things like that can make such great memories for kids, and I think she will remember that night for a long time!

13 comments:

Allison J. said...

TOO CUTE!!! I love having girls!!! Miss you guys!

Kara said...

How fun is that, you are the best mom ever!!! I will have to do that, that is a great idea. Especially since they didn't sleep over, that is perfect!

Sharstin said...

Ah good ol sleepovers! they were the best! You are so cute! way fun

Unknown said...

What a great idea...you are so good like that.

You failed to mention the record breaking decibels when all those girls got sreaming at the same time at the end....or was that going on throughout the night....glad I was just there for the end!

My ears have still not recovered.

Georgi Family said...

That right there is what seperates you from the rest of us.......you have an imaculate level of patience. 8) I would have been in jail for beating other peoples kids. I am totally just teasing. I will have to do something fun like that in the future for brinley. She is going through a VERY VERY talk back and be whinny phase.

Marla said...

How fun!! I bet she did love it!

Camilla said...

What a blast for Brielle

Kim Felt said...

Oh how fun! I wish we were there. (well, not me, but my girls :)) I just had a birthday party with 10 seven year olds. I almost didn't make it.

~adelle said...

What a night. I can just hear them laughing and giggling together. Gotta love girl time! I can't believe you painted toes...that was brave!

Summer said...

you are such a great mom. that is such a cute idea, I love it!

Katina Angola said...

That is so much fun. I wish I was young enoug to have went

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Awwww! So Adorable! What a great idea and I know they must of had an incredible time! I love all those girls in that photo, I feel like they are my own in some way and form :D Can't wait to have one someday

Critt & Britt said...

What a fun night. Can you believe you have a little one big enough to have such a party? We must seriously be getting old. So I am sooooooo Excited for our trip. It is about time I come to that good old state of yours. See you soon!!! Yipee =)