So now it is Friday. I have received most of my test results back. I don't have MS, Lupus Leukemia, Lymphoma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, infectious diseases, a brain tumor, or anything else life threatening. I only got one answer. They found a small inflammation spot on my brain, but WHY do I have the massive never ending headache and why is my blood count still so low? I have another MRI scheduled for the morning. They are going to look at that spot a little more in depth to determine what to do. Best case scenario they can treat it with steroids and I will be fine. So now I sit the hospital and wait. I will hopefully go home tomorrow and will continue to meet with some doctors just as an outpatient. I guess time will tell, but I am confident they will find an answer.
I would really like to thank all of you who have called, prayed, fasted, made meals, watched kids, cleaned my house, and just plain cared. I am sure I am not even sure what a lot of you have done. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who love me. This experience more than anything has taught me that I am loved and not alone. My Heavenly Father knows me and is aware of me and will send angels among us to do his will. I am so grateful for all that I have been given. I also now appreciate my life way more. When you are threatened with something that may actually change your life, the little things just don't matter anymore. it is my new outlook to enjoy what I have while I have it.
Merry Christmas!
7 months ago



6 comments:
We've been so worried about you. I'm glad you've started to feel better. Laura and Becca have kept me updated. You are definately loved and in our prayers. We are coming out over Valentines weekend and would love to spend some time with y'all.
when yo are blogging i know things are looking up. of course, you are in our prayers and you are in good hands. hope to see you soon adn feeling better...if you remember what that feels like!?
Lindsey,
I feel so bad that I didn't know until last night that you were going through all of this. I am so glad that things seem to be looking better for you now. You will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers. We love you and your family so much.
Love,
Paula
I think I am always the last person to know these things. I just found out by reading your blog. I nearly cried. If there is anything I can do let me know. I know it's a little late now, but dont hesitate to ask.
I am so glad it looks like you are going to be alright. I just told my family and we will keep you in our prayers also! Hang in there!
Love,
Jami Carter
The entire Mormon Tabernacle Choir will be praying for you tomorrow. Get better!
Post a Comment