This past Tuesday I went into the hospital again to have a Laparoscopic surgery. While they were in there they found that I had endometriosis. Endometriosis is a growth on your female organs that can cause all kinds of problems. My OB found a big pocket of it on my left side and two more spots that were beginning to grow. They got it all out and now we are waiting....
You can read previous posts to find out about my medical mystery. I have had a headache for about 3 months and a whole bunch of doctors later we still have not found the cause or the cure. BUT this could be it!!! Time will tell if this was the main cause of all the pain. It should take another week or so to be totally recovered, so in the meantime we are praying that this did the trick!
I can't remember what it feels like to not have my head hurt, but I have faith that my Heavenly Father is aware of me and this whole situation. I just hope I have enough faith to be healed. Thanks for all the fasting and prayers from everyone, it means more than you could ever know.
Merry Christmas!
7 months ago



19 comments:
Wow, Linds, I'm very impressed with your optimism/faith/perseverance. And I'm so hoping this is it! We'll keep you in our prayers.
Surgery?! Yowza, Lindsey.
So, do you want some...uh...soup? Soup is for colds. Surgery gets...cheesecake. Say the word.
I hope this fixes it all. Let me know when you're all better, and we'll eat.
As you know lindsey, I know all about endo. Hang in there. I havent had any problems for about five years now. I am praying for you that it helps to get rid of your headaches. Stay strong as I know you are, everything will work out! Luv ya!
Oh boy Lindsey, I so hope that it helps. I bet you are going crazy with the headaches. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope I hope it makes you feel better!!!
You deserve to be healed. :) When I was reading your post about brielle, I kept thinking..."Well, I know why she is such a sweet, loving, caring, kid, just look at her mom."
You are amazing! You are such a strong, faithful, inspiring, optimistic person....yes...I could go on and on. I hope this fixes it. All my love!
Much love from me too, I hope this is it so it's over for you.
Ditto to everything above:) But hopefully they figure it out for you, I can't imagine having the headaches all the time. I had that surgery for endometriosis when I was 18, but thankfully I never had any problems after that!
To glad the surgery went well. You're in our prayers! I'm sure everything will be just fine & those headaches will disappear before you know it.
Please let me know if you need anything at all!
I am glad that you might find an answer.. I hope all your pain will go away, you are a strong person and I know you will make it through this-- good luck and I will keep praying for you!!
I am glad you like my doctor! :) He is the best, huh?
I sure hope this is it. You are one strong women. Good luck I'll be thinking of you.
I hope this is what finally does the trick! Endometriosis is a tricky one. Hope you have a quick recovery!!!
Linds!! I have been thinking about you!! I hope that you have found out what has been causing this craziness! that would be great! you are one amazing gal--love ya!
I hope that does it.
hang in there linds!!! We all love and care about you so much!
Thanks so much for giving updates! I am always thinking of you. I'll keep praying for you!
Hopefully this will do the trick! We will keep praying that you are cure of the mystery. Also, sounds like Brielle had a great birthday and you too.
Based on all the comments, you see how loved you are. We, too, hope this was the culprit to your headaches. Get better soon! Will be thinking of you and praying for you and your family.
Hope you are better soon. I must say you are still a happy cheery person for having headaches for the last couple of months. I get a paper cut and I'm biting everyones head off!
Post a Comment