
When we were in Nashville celebrating Brielle's birthday we had to stop at the Disney store for a little shopping. While we were there Brielle made friends with the store clerk. (Does that surprise anyone?) She told him all about her and told him it was her birthday. He then gave her a birthday certificate which she loved.
After we left the store my sister and I were talking about the Pass Along cards the missionaries from our church asked her to give out. That is when Brielle decided to give the Disney store clerk a pass along card.
So, we went back to the store and we waited for him to finish with some customers. Then Brielle walked up to him and handed him the card that has a picture of Christ on front, and the Articles of Faith on back. She gave it to him and said, "You were so nice to me today, that I wanted to give you this card about Jesus." He was really sweet to her and took the card and thanked her!
She was soo excited! We called Doug right then to tell him all about her missionary experience. I wish I was as brave as she is.



9 comments:
too cute! it's so hard to be like a child.
I love all these little stories--she cracks me up! so cute!!
How sweet is that! I'm so proud of her! I'm so glad Livvy will have good examples like Brielle around!
What a cutie! I wish I was that brave, too!
Way to go Brielle! I'm so proud of her. I need to take her out with me so she can give me some pointers.
I would convert if she asked me to. She is so cute. Such personality. I miss you guys!!!!
Stories like this melt my heart, even more so since I know this little one! It is so true to "become as a little child"...Good job Brielle!
Oh that is so sweet and just so precious. It almost makes we want to cry b/c she's exactly how we all should be. What a great example!
That has to be the sweetest story I've ever heard. Aren't children amazing? So profound and honest.
Post a Comment