"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Mahatma Gandhi
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Adilynn ONE MONTH
Here is Adilynn's one month photo shoot! My poor boys might be sad when they get older and realize that their sisters have WAY more pictures than they do. I guess that is what happens though, you take more pictures of your first and last right? Or am I just trying to justify it?
And I am happy that her hairbows area a little tame. I think the babies with the big old bows are someday going to ask their parents what they were thinking. :)
2 comments:
So cute..love her clothes:)
And I am happy that her hairbows area a little tame. I think the babies with the big old bows are someday going to ask their parents what they were thinking. :)
oh my goodness. I love this song about welcome to the future. it always makes me smile. didn't know you liked it too.
Post a Comment