"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Mahatma Gandhi
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Baby Adilynn 2 months
It is hard to believe that 2 and a half months has already gone by! Adilynn is the sweetest baby in the world. She is so easy going, and she is the first of our four kids to be sleeping through the night at two months. She is so happy all day long and she doesn't mind just hanging out in her chair most of the day, which with three other busy kids comes in real handy! I love this little baby so much, she is such a blessing to our family. She is so fun she smiles every time you look at her. We took her to her check up and she already weighs over 10 lbs, and she is 23 in. long. We cant imagine our family without her. The other kids love on her all day long and fight over who gets to hold her first. Here are the most recent pictures!
She is so cute! That is awesome that she is sleeping through the night. One can only hope, but I'm not counting on it:) I'm glad you guys are doing so well!
ps I think you probably know this, but if not we bought Jake Martineau's mom's house. Just thought I would tell you I know that you have been up here before!
I thought maybe you had posted when I saw you left a comment on mine! Yea for all the pictures!!! I can't believe how grown up your boys are. It seems like they were just barely the babies! Your Adilynn is just precious. And way awesome birthday cake for Brielle! You are so good at the cake thing! Hope things are going well. We sure miss you guys!
I am with kim on that one! Holy cow she is sooo cute! K, there are some baby picts of me that I have got to send you. Wow! Some of those pictures is like a carbon copy of them! Scary! ;) She is absolutely beautiful! Love that girl!
yay! i love all the new posts and picts! little adilynn is so darling! and that is great that she is sleeping throught the night. I honestly cannot believe that brielle is 6! you did great on her cake and I am sure Doug's singing was stellar! luv ya!
11 comments:
Holy cow those 2 months did go by so fast! She is so stinkin cute!
She is so cute! That is awesome that she is sleeping through the night. One can only hope, but I'm not counting on it:) I'm glad you guys are doing so well!
ps I think you probably know this, but if not we bought Jake Martineau's mom's house. Just thought I would tell you I know that you have been up here before!
i think you need to send her to me...fed ex! she is soooo cute!!!!
I thought maybe you had posted when I saw you left a comment on mine! Yea for all the pictures!!! I can't believe how grown up your boys are. It seems like they were just barely the babies! Your Adilynn is just precious. And way awesome birthday cake for Brielle! You are so good at the cake thing! Hope things are going well. We sure miss you guys!
I am with kim on that one! Holy cow she is sooo cute! K, there are some baby picts of me that I have got to send you. Wow! Some of those pictures is like a carbon copy of them! Scary! ;) She is absolutely beautiful! Love that girl!
Wow 2 months already!? When can we set up a Temple date for Carter and her? hehehe ;-P MISS YOU ROSES!!
yay! i love all the new posts and picts! little adilynn is so darling! and that is great that she is sleeping throught the night. I honestly cannot believe that brielle is 6! you did great on her cake and I am sure Doug's singing was stellar! luv ya!
Love those photos of her. She is beautiful. still can't figure out who exactly she looks like...think she is a good mixture.
It's time for a new family picture. You better add that to the to-do list.
Is this seriously Adam Lambert that I am listening to on your blog? I would like to hear Doug sing this song. :)
Oh, Linds....she is so DARLING! I am so happy that she is such a good baby. Lucky!! You truly have the cutest family!
Those are the CUTEST pictures ever!!!
She is just perfect!! :)
Post a Comment