Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy BirthdayParker!!!

My sweet little Parker turned two on Sunday. I cannot believe that he is getting to be such a big boy. He is such a sweet, but mischievous little man. He can get into so much trouble, but he does it so sweet and quietly that it is hard to be mad at him. His vocabulary is absolutely amazing. He will talk you ear off and his favorite things to talk about are the garden, football, baseball, and daddy's lawnmower! For his birthday we gave him a baseball mitt, a tee, a ball and a bat. Needless to say, he was in heaven! We love our little Parker, he is such a blessing to our family.


He has been asking me for months to make him a football cake, so I decided that a BYU football cake would be perfect!
I used Teddy Grahams for the football players, and a chocolate Easter egg for the ball!

Blowing out the candles! Go PARKER!!
Isn't it the first birthday when they get cake all over there face?
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Benson wanted a close up shot too
This is what baby Adilynn was doing during the festivities. (I always have to include her)
And the classic sibling rivalry over who gets the pipe cleaner goal posts :)

9 comments:

~adelle said...

Way to go on all of the lovely posts as of late. It is so nice to see you and your little family again. Your baby Adilynn is way too cute! She looks like a sweetheart for sure. Love your fancy cakes. I hope those kids realize they are eating art. :)

Keep em' coming!

Sharstin said...

such a cute cake girly! can't believe these kiddos are growing up so fast! they are all darling~

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed it! The cake is so cute. And Parker looks too old to be two!

Georgi Family said...

I hate living so far from you! I miss out on so many things! ;( I can't believe you made that cake! Holy cow woman! If you know a cute car or train cake idea, let me know. I am doing a thomas the train party for taylor. He love it! ;) Love you linds! Oh, and I put doug and parkers cards in the same envelope. :0 (parkers is "homemade" by briley. She really wanted to make him a card.)

Eichmeiers said...

Way to go on the cake! Great work! Darling pics of the chitlins! Too cute:)

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

wow that cake looks awesome Lindsey! Happy Birthday Parker!! Wow, 2 years old... gosh! I can't wait to visit and hear him talk up a storm! Love it.....and I love that last pic. You should have known pipe cleaners are always highly sought after! :D

Kenzie said...

Cute cake, I love it

Critt & Britt said...

That cake is darling. I love the teddy graham players and especially their uniforms.

Donna said...

That cake is awesome! I can't believe he is 2!