This is so funny that I had to post it. When Parker was about 3 months old he used to suck on his two middle fingers that were webbed together. We always thought it was so funny. Then the other day I went in to check on Adilynn and caught her sucking on the very same two fingers! Mind you these are the SAME two fingers Doug sucked on when he was a baby. Is that something you could consider genetic??
Parker about 3 months old (look at that hair!!!)
Adilynn almost 3 months old (I couldn't get the picture to rotate)
4 comments:
My little girls sleep with their arms up behind their head...like they are just chilling. Cord and I laugh about it all the time. The other day, I noticed that he does it too!! So, maybe it is genetic. :)
Cute little babies...
I remember this picture of Parker. So cute. Did sucking his fingers stay around or was it a temporary thing? Maybe those are the two fingers that really don't go anywhere else like the other ones at 3 mos. old.
If I remember correctly, you were a serious two finger sucker yourself.
Weird.
Post a Comment