I remember the last day of school. The excitement for summer, the close of another school year, and the opportunity to move on to another grade where you are older and a little smarter. The last day of school was always a celebration, but now that I am a mom the last day of school makes me a little sad. It is hard to see our kids grow up. It is hard for me to think that this child will never experience Kindergarten again, and before I know it, she will be graduating high school and I will wonder where all that time went. But for now I am going to remember to hug her tighter every day because she will be older tomorrow.
And I am going to try hard not to cry.


PS Brielle recieved the Good Citizenship award at school. They award it to kids that are helpful and nice to others. We are so proud of her!
7 comments:
she is getting sooo big!! She is such a cute girl! I wish you guys lived out here. I know I say it all the time, but I really do wish you did! :(
she is so cute! love the pose~
She is just too darling!!
She is so cute! I agree, it goes by too fast!
I love the posing. Is there a better award you could hope for your kid? That is great!!
Congratulations Brielle!
Signed,
A former recipient of the Good Citizenship award :)
Congrats Brielle!! There was no doubt you would get the "Good Citizenship" award - you are **ALWAYS** helpful and nice to others. Don, Carter and I miss you!! ...and the rest of the Roses too :D
Post a Comment