"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Mahatma Gandhi
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Summer has started!
Some of the joys of summer are getting wet and planting a garden! We love summer time! Our garden,(thanks to the hours of work by my sweet hubby), has already produced 9 big, beautiful, delicious broccoli heads! MMM! Bring on the freshness. And don't mind the size of the pool, they still have fun!
I am with sharstin! Send some good weather this way! The other day Utah broke a record EVER for the latest snow fall!!! It was rediculous!!! It was 34 that day it snowed and then the next day it was 68. Boooo! :) Your garden looks awesome linds! We are going to sell our townhome for that exact reason! We want a back yard that the kids can play in and we want to plant a garden sooo bad! So when we buy a home you have to give me pointers on gardening! Love you linds! I miss you tonz!
Hmm that sounds yummy! My garden might not get done this year, I'll have to beg off of my Mom! Cute pic I love the tiny pool. Don't you love that kids don't care:)
5 comments:
looks fab Linds! you must have a green thumb!send some of that nice weather our way~
I am with sharstin! Send some good weather this way! The other day Utah broke a record EVER for the latest snow fall!!! It was rediculous!!! It was 34 that day it snowed and then the next day it was 68. Boooo! :) Your garden looks awesome linds! We are going to sell our townhome for that exact reason! We want a back yard that the kids can play in and we want to plant a garden sooo bad! So when we buy a home you have to give me pointers on gardening! Love you linds! I miss you tonz!
Hey, it actually looks like summer there! We are stuck in a cold rainy spring. Can't wait for some of those pool days. Enjoy!! Beautiful yard!
Hmm that sounds yummy! My garden might not get done this year, I'll have to beg off of my Mom! Cute pic I love the tiny pool. Don't you love that kids don't care:)
Looking really good!!! I love Gardens
Post a Comment