We celebrated Easter a little early this year because of
General Conference. On Friday we had an Easter egg hunt with our next door neighbors and the kids had so fun! Thanks guys. We also dyed Easter eggs and ate tons of Easter candy! On Saturday we have a tradition that the kids go on a scavenger hunt to find their Easter baskets. (We don't have any pictures of that because the camera died.) Then on Sunday we had the traditional Easter ham dinner! It was a fabulous weekend to spend Easter and watch General Conference as a family.

This is what Adilynn was doing during the festivities. Don't you just want top squeeze her?

The Easter Egg hunt is on!

3 comments:
So I am commenting on all of your posts. How cute are your kids! I can't believe how much they have grown, I miss you so much. Hey guess what we are moving a little closer than AZ, we are going to be moving to Kentucky this summer. Jesse is going to need a lot of care in Cincinnati and KY is the closest base. I am so glad that things are going well for you, give our love to you, Doug and the kids. I hope to meet Adilynn( sorry if I spelled it wrong) one day.
How fun!! We tried decorating some eggs with Carter...he did not quite get it. :D
Smart moms dye easter eggs outside. I wasn't smart this year. What fun! Glad you guys had a blast.
Post a Comment