Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So Blessed

We were so lucky to have my in-laws come out for Adilynn's baby blessing. We absolutely love having them here. We had a great time together, we didn't do a whole lot, but it was so fun just to be with them. The kids were on cloud nine and they got spoiled the whole time. They flew in on Thursday night and we just went around town and played the whole weekend. Then on Sunday we blessed Adilynn in church. I was so glad that Doug's dad was here to help give the blessing. Doug did such a great job, everything about it was wonderful. Adilynn was so good the whole time too. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming, we miss you so much!
Here are the pictures!
The Beautiful Baby!

Sisters and friends forever!
Grandpa Larry and Grandma Lyda

Proud mama
Proud papa

The kids wore their Easter clothes the same day we blessed Adilynn so I had to post how cute they looked!
They are best buddies...most of the time!
My boys!
He is going to be a heartthrob when he is older right?

4 comments:

Georgi Family said...

gosh linds, you sure do have really really beautiful kids! I wish I could live by you and be their "aunt"! :(

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

HaHa The boys look very rugged and handsome in these pics.... How cute she was for the blessing! What a great family~

Unknown said...

I love the photos of Doug and Adilynn and Brielle and Adilynn the most. So sweet.

Crystal Taylor said...

Linds, I love your boys Easter ties! Where did you get them?
I was looking for ties for my boys and couldn't find anything.
You have an adorable family!