Thursday, April 17, 2008

My life just got a little better!


No, I have not had the baby, but something else great has happened. Today was the first day since we moved into our home that it has not been swarming with ants! Hooray! My dear friend Laura gave me a tip to use this spray called "Ortho Home Defense Max" and I have to tell you that if you are having an ant problem this product works wonders. I think I could be their new spokesperson, what do you think? Anyway I am just so excited about it I thought I would share the news with everyone else. This spray is also great because when it dries it is safe for kids and pets to be around it. So needless to say I love this stuff. You spray it on the inside and outside of your home and I hope that it continues to work so I can be somewhat ant free.

7 comments:

Jenn C said...

We use the same stuff. It really is good-don't you just hate ants!?

Sharstin said...

What is it with the ants and the south--they love it there! I hate those dang fire ants--it hurts so bad when they decide to bite! glad your ant problems are over!

The Steel's said...

Ants are no good. We had them the day after we moved into our last house and they were crazy. My cousin works for orkin and he got rid of them after like a month. He told me they can find a whole 1/4 of their size and fit through it to get it. So gross and they just bring all their friends. Glad you got rid of them. I will try this stuff next time..thanks for the tip.

One Happy Family said...

We use this too. It's great and costs alot less than having an expensive contract with a pest control company. Nathan is our very own pest control guy.

Kara said...

Don't you love it when you find a great product. That is totally how I am too, I want to share it with everyone. I am glad your ant problem is over that doesn't sound too fun!

Summer said...

thanks for the tip! we had major ant problems last year, and they're creeping up again, so we'll have to find some of that, thanks!

Bek said...

We use the same stuff, but for scorpions and cockroaches!