Saturday, April 12, 2008

Three Weeks to Go!!!


Well, I for sure have three more weeks in this pregnancy and I have to tell you I am definitely ready. One of my friends even made fun of me that I have the pack and play already set up in our room. If I don't have him before, I am scheduled to be induced on May 1st. I am really hoping he comes before then because my dear in-laws are coming into town on the 23rd, and they leave on the 28th and may miss seeing the baby all together. So I have been reading about natural labor induction and decided I will try just about anything except Castor oil. :) So if anyone has had any luck with anything else, let me know. I am also offering cleaning services to anyone nearby because I heard that really scrubbing the house can work too!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, it is too bad that you got all your nesting done two months early, now you have no chance of going into labor early.

Kara said...

You look cute:) Hopefully he comes a little early for you. My water broke because of the barometric pressure in the air. Apparently the night before a big storm a lot of women's water breaks. So pray for a storm!

Camilla said...

The picture is great. I am so ready for this baby to come as well. I went out and did tons of yard work yesterday with no luck of going into labor. If you get any other good suggestions pass it on. I forget what your due date is?? Oh yeah, I wouldn't try the castor oil either!

One Happy Family said...

"We" did it all and it didn't work. Well Alex did come 3 days early but I was shooting for a week or two early. You look fantastic! I can't believe you're having #3. Wow! Aden did come the night of the full moon- I really think this has an effect. He was a week early. Best of luck to you... even though it has nothing to do with luck. BEST WISHES on an easy delivery!

Sharstin said...

Your sweet little boy is going to be here so soon! I cannot wait to see him--you look so darling!

Georgi Family said...

Lindsey.....you look so small! I think that I looked like that 2 months ago. Hey, and the next time your friends give you a hard time about "setting stuff up too early", tell them that your sister-in-law had her baby's crib, dresser, clothes etc. ready a month ago.8) I am ready to be done too and I still have 6 weeks left. AHHHHH!

Shannon said...

Christina and I were talking about natural labor induction one time, and I tend to think it works, but maybe not for everyone. I hope he comes safe and soon! Loved the new pictures, the kids are cute as ever!

Summer said...

Lindsey, I sure wish you guys lived close, because I would SO take you up on that cleaning offer :)
My sister tried black and blue cohosh. You can google it if you want more info. I hear ya on the castor oil though, I think I'd have to be 3 weeks overdue to try it :) thank goodness mine come early.

Jamie Hadlow said...

You look so cute! You are still so little. I can't believe it's just three weeks away. That's so exciting. My little guy won't be here till the end of May; I am so jealous!

Bek said...

Linds, you look so cute! My mom took castor oil with some of her pregnancies and it only worked when she was REALLY ready to go anyway. Sounds like it was pretty miserable though. Have you heard of primrose oil? I should have read your post before (I haven't been blogging for a little while), so it's probably too late anyway, but we learned about it in a class we took with Lily, so I could tell you about it for #4. Good luck and let us know! Yeah!