Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wee-Ball has begun!


We signed Brielle up on a wee-ball team to play on this summer and today she had her very first game! It is like tee-ball, but for younger kids and it is hilarious. When one of the kids hits the ball, all the kids just go running for it, no matter where it is. And half of the time the batter goes running for the ball as well. Brielle is actually a good little batter, and can hit the ball pretty far, but her out fielding skills are a little lacking. Most the time she would rather play in the dirt than get the ball. It is really cute to watch these little three and four year olds play baseball. She is on the team with her cute little friends Ally(far left) and Sarah(Center). They have so much fun together and amid all the kids getting hot, tired, and bored they have a really good time!

9 comments:

Kara said...

That is cute, I am glad you explained what wee-ball is because I had no idea. I bet it is so fun to watch her play.

Sharstin said...

I bet that is so much fun! She is going to be a little softball player like her mom! I love that pict of Benson--he is looking so grown up--what a darling fam! miss you guys!

Georgi Family said...

Brielle looks so stinking cute!!! She even holds her mit like she is a pro!

One Happy Family said...

I hope the other little girls are sisters because they look exactly alike. Brielle actually looks like she could be related as well. This is too cute. You just made me excited for the days that we get to watch our boys play soccer, wee-ball or whatever it may be.

For Petesakes said...

I am Jared's sister.. He's ONE of my favorite brothers! (I have 5 :) I love the name Parker.. in fact I almost names my 4th boy parker but my good friend beat me to it. When is your baby due?
Well you have an adorable family.. good luck with the new little one. Stacy

the Rabes said...

How fun! I love it! She is the cutest one on the team. What is a summer without some wee-ball? Benson is getting so big and so dang cute! What a sweet little family you have. And you my friend you are looking so cute with your belly. I haven't seen you prego with this one. I can't wait to see him!!!

Sarah Jayne said...

How fun is that! I bet it makes momma proud to see her little girl playin ball! I cannot wait until Taylor is 3 so I can put her in something active like tumbling or something!

The Steel's said...

How cute..you should definitely get some footage of that. I bet she is hilarious!

Bek said...

How cute is that!