Saturday, April 26, 2008

A true talent

My friend Sarah is really an amazing singer. I have always loved her voice and she always is getting invited to sing at different events. Well, now she has started writing songs too. She just created a new blog to present her talents to the world!:) Okay, or to whoever looks at the blog. Go and check it out and share you comments because she really is amazing! Click on this link.

2 comments:

Sarah Jayne said...

linds thanks so much for that! it means a lot to me that you would share that!

Ryan said...

Hey Lindsey,

Thanks for posting on our blog. Of course we remember you guys! We are glad to hear you are doing well. Please tell Doug that we'll have to play some ball when you guys are in town. Amy and I are doing well and love being parents. We bought the Prisbrey's old house and I'm working in Salt Lake. It looks like you have a great family!