Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Little Man!


I just had to post this picture of Benson because he is getting so big and I want to remember everything about him at this stage. So this is my own personal journal entry about my sweet little boy. He is so mischievous, and if you don't believe me, you can read my previous posts. He loves to get into everything and be busy all the time. He also loves aggravating his older sister. Brielle is a little sensitive and Benson knows just what to do to bother her. He thinks it is really funny. He is so smart for his age and I can just see him growing up to be some sort of engineer or something. He loves to take things apart and figure out how things work, and wants anything he can have that is electronic. Benson is not a man of many words, which is strange for me because Brielle was saying full sentences by 18 months. He can say words such as car, mama, dada, cool, gross, yucky, bye-bye, hello, cracker, truck, stuck (which sounds the same as truck), milk, ya, please and thank you. I am sure that more words will come with time, but right now he can get by with these. I love having a girl and a boy. They are so different, but so special in their own ways. I love them both so much and thank Heavenly Father everyday for entrusting me with them.

1 comment:

Georgi Family said...

Looking at benson makes me so excited to have a boy! Brinley is sensitive too and I think Taylor will get under her skin. 8) I have to say, the way you described his personality made me think of my dad. 8) A little Larry.