So, I decided that everyone I ever talked to was right. Three kids is a bigger adjustment than two. It is not so much that it is so hard, it is just that your attention has to be split three different ways and they all seem to need your attention at the same time! I absolutely love having our little baby Parker around though. Besides the lack of sleep we are doing really well. Parker just gets bigger everyday and is such a good baby. His only flaw is that he sleeps most of the day and is awake a lot at night. But he rarely cries and is pretty easy going. The other two kids really love him too.



I was worried about Benson's adjustment but he is doing fantastic. He loves Parker so much and is always petting his head and giving him kisses. Brielle is having a little bit harder adjustment, but she loves Parker too and asks me constantly if she can hold him, kiss him, and babysit him.

I know the next few weeks will be a test to get my bearings, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love these three kids more than anything and I feel like I am the richest woman alive. This is what we as women were born to do. To be mothers. And I wouldnt have it any other way.
12 comments:
Linds,
CONGRATS!! I think Parker is the cutest little guy ever! I can't believe all his hair. I miss you! I wish I could come see him in person!
Ooh he is so cute, I just want to love on him. I think two is hard, so I am sure three is difficult. You can call me anytime to vent!
Linds--that hair is darling! he is so so beautiful--I just want to squeeze him--what a cute fam you have!
It's not fair *pout* I hope to be able to hold him sometime this year. He looks so familiar to me- I can't figure it out. Love and miss you.
Mom R
Your kids are adorable Lindsey! Congrats on the new addition. Having kids seems like so much work, but I cannot wait to be a mom! Like you said that's what women are born to do! Can't wait to meet the new addition next time you guys are in Utah! Love ya!
He is such a cute baby!!!!! He will probably need his first hair cut in a week.8) Looking at these pictures makes me want taylor out even more. I think it is so funny how you have 3 completely different looking kids. (all WAY adorable might I add.)
Linds, you know those families where all the kids look really different from eachother! Um....I think that is your family! They are all so darling but seem to look very different!
Parker is seriously adorable. I love his hair. I am so happy for you and your cute little family!:)!
So cute. Thanks, as always, for being such a good positive example.
Linds,
Your kids are SO darling! Like your friend commented, I hope we get to see Parker this year. You know, now that I think about it, I don't even think I've met Benson. We need to get together. Do you know when you're going to Utah? Please keep me updated on how your adjustment to 3 goes, I'm a bit worried. Since you're going through it first, you'll have to give me some tips. I'm glad you guys are doing well. We love ya!'P.S. How was Doug's b-day?
Yea, he's a handsome little boy.
P.S. I just wanted to be the first male (except for maybe 'Tone Loc'???) to put a comment here...
Jason Isaacson
I can't believe all that hair! I am so jealous. How are things going? How are you feeling? I'm doing fairly well. Quincie seems to be getting coliky which is hard. Well, Hopefully all is well. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment