Friday, May 23, 2008

Pictures at the park





My friend Becca and I went to the park the other night to take pictures of the kids. Here are a few of my favorites. Okay so the one of Parker isn't at the park, but I thought it was cute!

4 comments:

Georgi Family said...

Cute pictures!! Brielle is getting so big. I need her and brinley to play! I finally realized who parker reminds me of.....Doug with your hair and colorings. It will be fun to watch him grow. Your kids are just too cute.

Natalie said...

Linds, your kids are so sweet! I can't believe how old they are! I need to see them in person! I wish so much that we lived closer!!

Kara said...

Those are super cute pics, I hope the trip to the park was ok with three kids. That is so fun that your parents were able to come out. I bet its hard not having them two minutes away.

Toni said...

Very cute. Your kids are all so cute, they look so different too. I wonder if Parker will keep his dark hair...