Friday, May 2, 2008

Introducing Parker Dee Rose








6 lbs, 14 oz; 20 inches long; 1 lb of thick black hair (to spite his poor father); one healthy mom; one happy, quite baby; and one giant, humbling blessing!

21 comments:

Bek said...

Yea! We're so happy for you guys! He's a good looking little guy, I can't believe all that dark hair! I keep thinking we'll have a little dark haired one, with Jared's hair being so dark. Maybe this time? I hope the labor went well. I'm so happy you're both happy and healthy and that he's here. Yea! Love ya!

Camilla said...

Congrats!!! He is so handsome. I love all that dark hair, I'm just dying to know if our baby has any hair or not. Lindsey, you look great! I wish I will look that good after giving birth. Well, keep the pictures coming.

Shannon said...

I have been thinking about you all day and am so excited to see pictures already! Did you post from your room? Are you in 13 again?? He's huggably cute, I definitely see a big brother resemblance, and the hair is phenomenal. He's a big boy!! So happy for you all!

Unknown said...

He is so absolutely beautiful!!! I am coming out ASAP I have to get my hands on him:)

Trent said...

Congratulations you guys!!! He looks great! We love his hair. We're so glad you're all doing well. Take care!

Love always,

The Hoopers

FeatherGirl ..... That's My Name!!! said...

Awwww.. he is beautiful!! Check out the hair!!

Lindsey, you look amazing... as always... and Wow... he is just incredible!!!

Love you guys!!

aLeXis said...

CONGRATS! He is gorgeous! So sweet with all that hair. You look amazing too. What? Just had a baby? No problem! Way to make it look easy. I hope everything went well. Lots of Love!

Laura said...

yeeaahh!!! congratulations! we are so excitied for you and your new addition. wow! his hair is amazing. may be why he weighed 6 lbs instead of 5 like you others. lindsey how do you manage to look so great after just having a baby?

Lindsay said...

Hey Linds.. This is Lindsay (Shar's sister). I just wanted to say congrats!! He is sooo sooo adorable! Hope you are doing well!

One Happy Family said...

Beautiful baby! Looks like the boys will take after mom and the girls will take after dad. I can't believe how much Parker looks like Lindsey. So sweet. Ahhh... we are so happy for you. May you be blessed with a happy baby and a great sleeper (and two big helpers at home).

Summer said...

yeah! congrats to the whole family! And I love the name you chose. That kid is stunning--and so are you linds just after giving birth--not fair! Hope you're all doing well--get some sleep! :)

Sharstin said...

Lin--Oh my gracious--you said lots of hair, and you weren't kidding! so so darling..I just want to squeeze him! congrats again..:)

Georgi Family said...

You guys he is absolutely beautiful!!!! The pressure is on for me to keep the "cute baby" trend going. His hair.....well, it obviously doesn't come from our side of the family!8) Oh he is too dang cute!!! I could just sit and look at his face all day. I love you guys and congratulations!

Jamie Hadlow said...

Linds, congrats! What a beautiful baby boy, and you look great! It makes me so excited for my little guy coming in a few weeks. I love Parker's hair! My babies have no chance of thick hair, poor kids.

Toni said...

Congrats, he is so darling. I wish so much I could meet him and give ya a big hug.. just consider it done.

Anonymous said...

Aw! I'm so happy for you guys! I think it's cool that you've got a dark haired one now. You need a little representation, Lindsey!! Congratulations, but I'm also going to be seeing you soon so I'm sure I'll give them again! :D Can't wait to meet the little fella! Haha, maybe I'll be back in the nursery when he gets bigger.

Sarah Jayne said...

Linds! Yeah! That is so exciting! That is quite the head of hair! That will be fun to have his and Doug's birthday's so close! I am so glad that everything went well! Love ya girl!

The Steel's said...

Linds, oh my gosh, he is beautiful. His Hair, LOVE it!! Congratulations to you guys. What a sweet little guy.

~adelle said...

Lindsay,
He is so cute. I love his hair. That picture of him and Doug is so darling...just chillin' with dad. I wish you a quick recovery, lots of sleep, and many helpers.

the Rabes said...

Oh I love him!! He is just perfect! I am so glad he is here!! Now we have to come to Knoxville to see that babe!!

Amy Lyne said...

Your baby is way adorable! You have the cutest little family!