"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Mahatma Gandhi
Friday, May 23, 2008
New Updates
My mom and dad came out to visit when Parker was born and it was soo fun to have them here. My dad is a busy body and can't stand to just sit around, so while I was in the hospital they decided to redo my bathroom! It was the only room in the house that hadn't been redone before we moved in and they gave it a major face lift. I absolutely love it too! They did a great job. I love my family so much and I am so grateful that they were here to help with everything after the baby. My mom was here for ten days and I don't know what I would have done without her. She is an amazing person and is the best example to me. The kids loved playing with her everyday and she even introduced them to water painting. (This is where they paint with water on the sidewalk, it is great fun and no mess! Thanks mom!) I was so sad when she had to leave. I miss her dearly and I am so grateful for cell phones so I can talk to her everyday! I hope that I can one day become the kind of mother she is because she really is wonderful. I had to include picts of the bathroom and the shelf in the kitchen to show off my parents masterful decorating talents, and of course a picture of my cute mom with the kids!
WOW!! Your bathroom is so cute. That is my taste completely. I love blacks with reds (or browns with reds). Now I want to redue my bathroom. 8) Way cute!!!
Looks great!! I can't wait to see it in person! Hopefully it will be super soon. We can't wait to come and see you guys. I am so glad you mom got to come out for so long. Mom's are the very best!!!
4 comments:
Wow! How nice! Your mom and dad sound like my kind of visitors. They did a great job.
WOW!! Your bathroom is so cute. That is my taste completely. I love blacks with reds (or browns with reds). Now I want to redue my bathroom. 8) Way cute!!!
Looks great!! I can't wait to see it in person! Hopefully it will be super soon. We can't wait to come and see you guys. I am so glad you mom got to come out for so long. Mom's are the very best!!!
Hey--lookin good sister! Aren't mom's the best?
Post a Comment