Doug went out the other night and this is what he picked out of our garden. It is amazing that you plant a tiny seed and within a few weeks you have grown your own vegetables! Aren't the colors so beautiful? Having a garden is so much fun!
Merry Christmas!
9 months ago



5 comments:
that is awesome! I love fresh produce--looks like you guys have green thumbs!
So colorful! They look delicious. I love home grown veggies.
wow! who knew doug had such a green thumb? By the looks of him in the picture, He needs to eat some of those veggies! ha ha :) j/k Doug! I wished I would have planted a garden this year, I'm so jealous!
Lindsey!!! How are you guys?!?! We miss you!!! You have an adorable family, but we expected you would! We wish you still lived next door to us! I would love to talk to you! My email is cariebailey19@yahoo.com. Send me your phone number, and I will call you! We can conference in Cecilee! We are so happy that life looks like it is going really well for you guys! I look forward to talking to you!
Carie
Good job.. I am still waiting for my harvest, although I mastered the herbs.
Hey when you coming home???
Also I love love love love love love love love (get the point?) that Peter song. It's a dime a dozen. I am just going to let your blog run so I can keep listen to it while I finish my online business.
Post a Comment