I don't know how many of you know this, but Parker was born with webbed fingers. His ring finger and middle finger on his left hand are partially webbed together. When he is a little older we will have them cut apart, but for now it is his trademark. That is what makes this picture so great. He has started sucking on those two fingers instead of his Binky, and it is great for him because it is like one big finger! I think it is too cute, and the best part about it is that when Doug was a baby he sucked the exact same fingers all the time. I guess you could say like father like son. It is also nice for me because when the Binky falls out of his mouth, he now knows how to pacify himself!
Merry Christmas!
9 months ago



6 comments:
That is so cool! I built in binky!!!! I love it when bryson sucks his thumb, it's so cute! If it makes you feel better, bryson's ear is defective and he need plastic sergery when he is two. I bet yours is cheaper. :)
He is so cute! I call to hold him first when you get here. I will admit that Taylor is the runt of this litter. Bryson and Parker are chunks! Poor Taylor!! He is going to be a shrimp.
How cute is that! That is quite convenient, they will never get lost. He is so adorable!
That is such a cute pic--he is for sure not losing any of that darling hair! can't wait to see him in person!
I love his hair! What a cutie.
He does have the best hair.
This photo is cracking me up...for some reason that hand reminds me of Spiderman shooting a web and that makes me laugh because Parker is Spiderman's name too.
SOOOO darling that he sucks the same fingers as Doug...he is going to be very smart like his daddy.
Post a Comment