Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our new project!



I wanted to post a picture of our new project. We decided the house needed a splash of color, so Saturday we stayed up til 12:30 painting our wall Brick Dust Red. We love it! Who can't use a little color in their life?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

lookin good

... said...

Any house needs a splash of color! That's one of the many reasons I can't wait to get my own house...to paint! I love red walls...very good choice. (p.s. I'm glad we made it on your "friendly bloggers" list. I've been waiting to get our names on there) Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

the Rabes said...

Looks good! I love paint. It adds so much and it such a cheap way to update. Wayt to go! I can't wait to see it in person.

Allison J. said...

YAY!!! I am having fun trying to think of ways to paint and decorate....good for you and being brave! I love the red!

mike and elise said...

Hello!!! Thanks so much for saying hi! I'm glad to get in touch with Mike's friends from high school! Mike says hello! Also, your children are BEAUTIFUL!!! Also, we have changed our blog address to mikeandelise.blogspot.com Just take away our last name. :)

Camilla said...

Love the color. Steve keeps wanting to paint some walls but i keep telling him no. I should really just give in and do it.

Sarah Jayne said...

looks great linds! I am a big fan of red! I hear you are coming into town soon! Let us know when! Please....please!