My mom called the other day and said she needed an updated picture of Parker! I loved this one, I really think I could look at him all day! He is so smiley, and he jabbers all the time. I can't believe that he is already two months old. They get big so fast.
Merry Christmas!
9 months ago



9 comments:
Lindsey, so I was blog surfing and found your blog, I hope you don't mind. This is Susan Nance, I worked with you at the Admissions office at Weber State. I couldn't believe I found someone that I didn't think I'd probably ever hear from again. Obviously you are still in Tennessee(sorry if I spelled it wrong.) And crazy enough I live in Texas again. You should look at my blog to see what I've been up to and we can keep up that way.
I'm glad you figured out your new layout. It looks cute. He is so sweet. The hair is so much fun! I bet people say things all the time about it.
I definitley think he will take after Benson more than Brielle.
He is looking stalky.
Your girl is ALL girl and your boys are ALL boy for sure.
P.S. your blog is looking really cute.
Cute new look Linds--He is a doll! can't wait to hold him--and how fun will the picts be? can't wait!!
Ahhhh I love this picture! He is a beautiful baby boy. He has a lot of character in his face. So sweet!
I am soooo excited to see him. If it makes you feel better, just remember, mine is always a month older. :(
It makes me sad to think I am missing out on this cute little guy. He is beautiful!!! I need this picture for my mantle. Hurry up Aug.
Linny Lu,
Hello my sweet girl. Wow!! Parker is so super cute. I hate missing out on seeing your kids and getting to snug them. Soon my girl. We can show off our most adorable babies. I love you girl and I hope all is well.
Post a Comment