Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Shadow



Our little Benson has become a shadow. By this I mean that he follows us everywhere and wants to do what we are doing. The picture explains it well. He is walking around the house wearing my sandals, and he thinks he is so cool. He is a big kid in a little kids body. The best example of this happened the other morning while Doug was getting ready for work. Bens loves to follow Doug around and just watch what he is doing. Well, Doug went and got in the shower and Benson followed him into the bathroom and next thing he knew Benson was standing in the shower fully clothed, just smiling. They got out of the shower and Doug was getting dressed and Benson was pretending to get dressed too. He did the same pretending while Doug was putting on deodorant, shoes, socks, everything. Benson would watch so intently and try to do it just like Doug. It was so cute. He loves his daddy so much and I can't think of a better role model for him. He loves to wake up in the morning and spend his one on one time with daddy, and I think Doug likes more than he does!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute.

~adelle said...

I love that! Kids are so fun. They make everyday stuff more enjoyable.

Sharstin said...

that is so cute! daddy's and their boys are the best!