Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Song Writing

Brielle loves to sing and dance. Pretty much half of her conversation she does throughout the day is in song. It is like living in a movie! Any way the other day she was singing and making up words to the tune of " I am a child of God." I had to write the words down because I thought it was so cute! She really is our own little entertainer. Here are the words, you can sing the tune in your head.

"When you love your mom and dad, if you have a bad dream,
just call them and then they will help you go back to sleep.

When you love your family you run to your dad. He will help you when you are sick.
You know your family is good and nice to you, if they want to play.
Play with them because it is more special. I love my family because they are nice and sweet. I love to go outside with my family and watch the stars go by."

Maybe I should get a copyright on this! What do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katy Beth said...

She is too sweet!! I hope Livvy turns out like her.

Natalie said...

Linds that is so darling. I try and enjoy every stage and not look forward too far, but I do get SO excited for Grace to talk! Kids say the cutest stuff!

Allison J. said...

Oh we miss you guys! Ana talks about Brielle all the time and wants to go to TN to see her-how sweet!
When are you coming to Utah???

Jenn C said...

That is awesome! She is so fun-I loved the way she was asking Draven if she would be scared on the rides at Dollywood when we went out. Maybe she can be the songwriter for all of Draven's movies! He told me last night he's going to make a lot.

Sharstin said...

that is the cutest thing ever--and that girl has got some talent--maybe her and Sarah should get together and collaborate :)

Kim Felt said...

That is sooo sweet! I love the song. Maybe you can get her an audition with american idol.

Georgi Family said...

Hey kim said what I was thinking. She would put the majority of them to shame!!