Last weekend we went out to Nashville to visit our sweet friends Ben and Kendra. She has lived there for almost a year and it is the first time we have got together, pretty pathetic huh? We had such a great time though. They took us to downtown Franklin, which is so cute, and we ate at a little Mercantile Deli. Then we drove around and saw some Civil War sites. We ended the trip with a look at Alan Jackson's home, Pictured above. It was incredible. I don't think I have ever seen a home this big before. Thanks again Rabe's, we had a blast!
Merry Christmas!
9 months ago



4 comments:
That is awesome that you guys got to see each other. I really liked Nashville when we went. I love all of the rolling hills and huge homes! Maybe next time we go we can actually meet and get together!!!
So glad you guys had so much fun! All I have to say is tennessee looks like the place to be!
I went to Nashville forever ago and LOVED it. So much fun you guys are closer and can get together.
Are you still having problems with your blog? It looks great so I think you got it all worked out. Let me know if you still have any questions.
Cute! Cute!
Yea!! That was SO much fun seeing your cute family. Hopefully we can do this more often.
Post a Comment